It appears as though Google run YouTube is targeting popular channels that promote freedom and liberty by deleting them and all their content off it´s servers.
Less than a month ago Mark Dice’s Youtube channel was deleted without explanation, Stefan Molyneux’s freedom-minded channel (FreeDomain Radio) has just now been removed from YouTube. So far Stefan had this to say about the incident:
“Hi everyone, not sure what’s going on with the FDR YouTube channel, hang tight, we’ve sent them a message, I’m sure it will be resolved soon. If anyone has any good contacts at Google, PM us here please.
Screenshot of Stefan Molyneux’s taken down channel
– Reddit censoring words like: NSA, Tesla, Bitcoin, net neutrality
– Mainstream media to remove comments section on articles
– Graham Hancock calls out TED’s blatant censorship
– ACLU and media challenge censorship of 9/11 trial
– Former reporter Amber Lyon exposes massive censorship at CNN