Tag Archives: research

Shocking photos: GMO feed turns pig stomachs to mush

Pig GMO

If you have stomach problems or gastrointestinal problems, a new study led by Dr. Judy Carman may help explain why: pigs fed a diet of genetically engineered soy and corn showed a 267% increase in severe stomach inflammation compared to those fed non-GMO diets. In males, the difference was even more pronounced: a 400% increase. (For the record, most autistic children are ... Read More »

Evidence suggests that up to 90% of landmark cancer research may be false

Cancer

The vast majority of the published scientific literature on cancer and cancer research is inherently flawed and non-reproducible, reveals a new review published online in the journal Nature. Researchers C. Glenn Begley and Lee Ellis found that a mere 11 percent of 53 papers on cancer published in reputable, peer-reviewed journals was solid, while the other 89 percent could not ... Read More »

Amazing Medical Discovery: Transfusions of young blood appears to rejuvenate the elderly

Blood transfusion bags

Human history-altering newsflash: Scientists have demonstrated that injections of youthful blood carry semi-magical, rejuvenating qualities–at least for gray-whiskered mice. The researchers believe that the same might hold true for humans, suggesting that diseases like Alzheimer’s and indeed aging itself might be prevented through the transfusion of the youth’s vigorous lifeblood. To clarify: No, this revelation is not the premise of ... Read More »

Turmeric can help regenerate the liver, groundbreaking new research

turmeric

Incredible, groundbreaking new research just published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand found that the primary polyphenol in turmeric – curcumin – is able to repair and even regenerate the liver tissues in diabetic rats. Researchers at the Srinakharinwirot University in Bangkok administered curcumin to rats afflicted with diabetes and whose livers demonstrated the characteristic pathology and destruction of tissues and ... Read More »

An alarming two thirds of all scientific publications and research retracted found to be fraudulent

Science study

An astonishing two-thirds of all biomedical and life-science research publications and research articles that have been retracted from the public domain have been retracted because of fraud. An article published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America reviewed more than 2000 scientific articles for reasons why they were retracted from public scrutiny and discovered that 67.4% ... Read More »

Immune system’s door unlocked: Science finds out why specific cells let HIV in

t-cells dendritic immune parts

Scientists at George Mason University have carried out a groundbreaking new research project, finally revealing the reason why the deadly HIV virus targets only a specific kind of T-cell. The new discovery may change the way the disease is tackled. The study, which was recently published online, will appear in October’s Journal of Biological Chemistry. It is already known in ... Read More »