With Bill Weir hosting CNN Tonight on Friday, averaged its second-lowest ratings during the 9 p.m. hour in both the 25-54 demo and total viewers in nearly 15 years. The CNN show had 48K viewers in the demo and 226K total, according to Nielsen.
The only other time the 9 p.m. hour rated lower than that in total viewers dating back to 2000 came on October 11, 2010 when Larry King Live had 196K. In the demo, it occurred on May 15, 2012 when Piers Morning Tonight had just 39K viewers.
During that hour Friday night, Fox’s The Kelly File came in first place with 193K in the demo and 1.360M total viewers. MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show was second with 107K in the demo and 560K total viewers.
Here are the rest of your Friday ratings:
– CNN and MSNBC lose almost half their viewers in one year
– CNN caught doing ‘satellite’ interview in same parking lot
– Former reporter Amber Lyon exposes massive censorship at CNN
– Ultra concentrated media
– Russell Brand destroys the mainstream media
– Phone hacker & insider trader Piers Morgan gets axed from CNN
– Jesse Ventura exposes 9/11 and WTC b7 on CNN’s Piers Morgan show…crowd agrees!!